CIVE97219 - Freight Transport
This page hosts the teaching materials for the CIVE97219 module, delivered during Spring 2023. More content will be gradually released during the term, with notifications posted on Teams.
Part A - Supply Chain Management
- Week 01 - Introduction to Logistics (JE)
- Week 02 - Inventory Management (I) (JE)
- Week 03 - Inventory Management (II) (JE)
- Week 04 - Network Algorithms (JE)
- Week 05 - Optimisation Principles (JE)
Part B - Freight Distribution
- Week 06 - Facility Location Models (PA)
- Week 07 - Optimal Tour Planning (PA)
- Week 08 - Vehicle Routing (PA)
- Week 09 - Humanitarian and Healthcare Logistics (PA)
For information on the coursework assigned throughout this module, please refer to this page.
For any questions regarding this course, please get in touch with the module coordinator, Dr Panagiotis Angeloudis.