This page hosts the teaching materials for the CIVE60008 module, delivered during Autumn 2022. More content will be gradually released during the term, with notifications posted on Teams.
Apple users: There is a chance that Safari might block the videos on this site. To resolve this, allow “cross-site tracking” following the instructions here.
Part A - Modelling Transport Networks
- Week 01 - Introduction to Transport
- Week 02 - Network Algorithms
- Week 03 - Mathematical Programming
Part B - Freight Transport
- Week 04 - Principles of Logistics
- Week 05 - Supply Chain Networks
- Week 06 - Freight Distribution
Part C - Urban Transportation
- Week 07 - Autonomous Vehicles
- Week 08 - Transport Planning
- Week 09 - Travel Demand
- Week 10 - Transport & Environment
For information on the coursework assigned throughout this module, please refer to this page.
For any questions regarding this course, please get in touch with the module coordinator, Dr Panagiotis Angeloudis.